Advertising & the New Peruvian Healthy Food Law:
Warning Measures, Experiences in the Region & its Implementation in Peru
The ALoft Hotel, Lima
October 25, 2019
8:30 - 9:00 a.m. Registration & Breakfast
9:00 - 9:45 a.m. PERUVIAN CASE: ¿Has it been difficult to begin the implementation of the Law?
- María Elena León, LAIVE S.A. Quality Manager (Peruvian dairy company)
- Dr. Abelardo Aramayo, Technical Secretary of the Commission for the Control of Unfair Competition of INDECOPI
- Dafne Ramos, Partner - Allende & García Law Firm - Perú
9:45 - 10:30 a.m. EXPERIENCES IN THE REGIÓN: Analysis of the "Pros" and "Cons" in Ecuador and Chile
- Jaime Mantilla Compte, Partner, Falconi Puig Lawyers (Ecuador)
- Ariela Agosin, Partner, Albagli Zaliasnik Law Firm (Chile)
- Paula Fernández Pfizenmaier, Partner, RANDLE Legal Lawyers (Argentina)
10:30 - 11:15 a.m. CHALLENGES IN ADVERTISING: How to make use of advertising phrases in food products?
- Angel Garganta, Partner, Venable LLP (USA)
- Jeffrey A. Greenbaum, Partner, Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz PC (USA)
- José Antonio Arochi, Partner, Arochi & Lindner (Mexico)
11:15 - 11:30 a.m. VISION OF CREATIVES: Does the legal system in advertising matters facilitate the work of publicists? What obstacles do they encounter in the creative development?
- Robby Ralston, Director, Robby Ralston Advertising and Consulting Agency (Perú)
TO REGISTER FOR THE SEMINAR PLEASE CONTACT ALLENDE & GARCIA ABOGADOS