27 Ion Brezoianu St., ground 5th & 6th Floor, Bog'Art Center, 1st District
Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law is a fast growing and innovative Romanian Law Firm, committed to providing services at the highest standard on the entire spectrum of legal matters pertaining to business law areas, its lawyers acting both as consultants and as litigators.
Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law’s team consists of highly experienced and dedicated lawyers, most of them previously trained at top tier local and multinational law firms.
The Intellectual Property and TMT practice of SAA is headed by Ana Maria Kusak, a specialist in Competition and Intellectual Property with over 15 years of legal practice experience, also being an Intellectual Property Counselor (attested by the Romanian State Office for Inventions and Trademarks) since 2004 and a European Trademarks and Designs Attorney (registered with the EUIPO).
Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law covers a wide range of matters in the Intellectual Property, TMT and Advertising field, both of contentious and non-contentious nature, with an emphasis on:
• Transactional Intellectual Property in various industries arisen from M&As, JVs, restructurings, divestitures, with a focus on franchising, assignment, licensing of intellectual property rights;
• Development of brand strategies together with the clients on the best strategy in adopting/protecting/enforcing a brand, including negotiating consents, undertakings of non-infringement, sending notifications to infringers, customs actions;
• Full trademark and design/models availability searches, filing, prosecution services both at national and EU level, as well as management and maintenance of registrations;
• Drafting and negotiating a large scale of agreements, including license, franchise, assignment, services, in various industries including software, media, telecom, electronics, food, cosmetics, fashion, etc. regarding trademarks, designs, models, patents, utility models, copyrights and related rights, domain names;
• Advising on prosecution of copyright and related rights, including infringement and anti-piracy related advice as well as representation in front of collective management bodies;
• Registration, maintenance, enforcement, transfer of domain names, including representation in arbitration proceedings;